Want to support your local High School Coaches & Athletes, all while getting the chance to win a new SUV? FCA is raffling off a brand new Mazda CX-5, to be given away at our Golf Classic on October 8th. Purchasing 3 tickets gives you a 1-in-500 chance at winning, and tickets are only $100/each!!
We are so blessed to have you share in our passion to reach the Northern Virginia and DC areas for Christ. Our Goal is to encourage, and equip Coaches and Athletes with resources so the can make a difference on their campuses and in their communities by instilling character and leadership values. Please fill out the information below for your chance to win!
Online Raffle Ticket ordering closes at 12:00 noon Tuesday, 10/08/13.
1. Official Rules: Entrants expressly agree to be bound by these Official Rules by participating in the FCA Car Raffle. The Raffle shall be subject to all restrictions contained herein and all applicable Federal, State, and Local rules.
2. Eligibility to Enter: The Raffle is only open to Entrants who are 21 years of age or older. FCA shall be the sole judge of the validity and eligibility of all entries.
3. Prize: The Official Winner, after appropriate verification, shall receive one (1) Prize, which is a Mazda CX5 Crossover provided by Mazda Subaru of Winchester. The exact VIN # will be determined based on the available inventory at the time of the drawing. The Official Winner will be responsible for payment of all federal, state, and local taxes on the purchase price of the Mazda through November 8, 2013. Purchasers are encouraged to discuss potential tax and financial implications of participating in and/or winning the raffle with a financial professional. The approximate retail price of the vehicle and value of the prize is $ 26,760.
4. Raffle Entry Purchase: Eligible entrants may purchase Raffle tickets for one hundred dollars ($100.00) each.
Checks that are returned for insufficient funds, credit card payments that result in a failure to transfer funds to other reasons for failure to deliver payment for the Raffle tickets will disqualify the Raffle ticket(s) covered by such failed payment, and the Raffle ticket(s) will be void. Purchasers of Raffle tickets must provide their name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address (if available) at the time of purchase.
5. Drawing: The Winner will be selected by random drawing of eligible entrants on Tuesday October 8, 2013 at the 2013 FCA Golf Classic. Only one drawing will be held. Entrants need not be present to win. FCA will post the Winner on their website the following week, and will also attempt to notify the Winner by phone, mail or e-mail. If the Winner does not claim his/her Prize or their eligibility is not verified within 15 days of contact, another ticket will be drawn. This alternate selection process shall continue until the vehicle is awarded. Individuals may also send a self addressed stamped envelope requesting the names of the Winner to FCA – 10600 Arrowhead Dr STE 190 Fairfax, VA 22030.
6. Odds: Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible official entrants. Only 1,500 tickets will be available for purchase.